Administrative and Technical Checks
Administrative and technical checks will start on Friday 26 January from 15:00 (until 19:00). It is possible to carry out the checks on Saturday mornings from 7.30 am to 8.30 am, however, we recommend that you prefer Friday afternoons. You will have to go to the Shoya Tomizawa Room to carry out the Administrative Controls and at the entrance to the Closed Park located on the South Paddock for Technical Control.
We remind you that the paddock is in the Pôle Mécanique Alès Cévennes, it’s not allowed to:
- Plant pickets in the bitumen
- Make Fire
- Drain his Camping Car
- Throw Tires
- Throw oil out of the dedicated tank
- Clean your motorcycle with your own high pressure cleaner
On the Pôle Mécanique, you will have access to sanitary facilities equipped with showers. Electrical terminals as well as water are at your disposal. Be sure to purchase caravans and water pipes and fittings if necessary.
Documents to be submitted to the Administrative Checks
- Driver’s license
- Bike registration
- Certificate of Insurance (W garage prohibited, the insurance must specify that you are insured for a competition)
- FFM license (NCO or LJA only): Please note that you will need to submit a medical certificate if you wish to take the LJA license on site. Only the model of Certificate recognized by the FFM will be accepted. Click here to download the Type Medical Certificate.
All documents must be valid at the time of the verification and for the duration of the competition.
What license for the 24MX ALESTREM?
Only 2 licenses are accepted for the 24MX ALESTREM. The valid licenses are exclusively those provided by the FFM (Fédération Française de Motocyclisme). FIM European or International licenses are not valid to start the 24MX ALESTREM.
- LJA: License 1 Event
- NCO: Annual License
To subscribe to an LJA online license, click here.
Find out how to subscribe to the LJA license after the page.
During the technical checks, you must present:
- Motorcycle complying with regulations (+ 2nd rear wheel if applicable): The presence of the crutch is mandatory
- Bike Registration card
- ECE 22-05 P approved full face helmet (+ 2nd night helmet if applicable): No Jet helmets will be permitted for any of the 24MX ALESTREM events.
- Back Protection (Approved 1621-2)
- Anti-theft (compulsory for placing in the closed park)
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we will be particularly vigilant about the sound level lower than 112db. Nuisances and degradation are the main causes of the peril of the discipline. Be sure to present a clean motorcycle that complies with FFM standards. Think about checking your headlights, brake pads, foot rests and all the safety features of your motorcycle.
Technical controllers will be present throughout the weekend to ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulations. So make sure you have environmental mats and a fire extinguisher.
All Events License Tutorial
Since the 2023 season, the LJA2 licence disappears in favour of the LJA licence. The latter is valid for the whole duration of the event at a lower price than last year (75€ instead of 110€). This is a great promotion of the sport by the French Motorcycling Federation and we can all be grateful to them. We will now look at how to apply for the all-event licence.
Step 1: Identification
- Go to the licensee home page
- Identify yourself if you have already had a licence, otherwise, create your space by filling in the data (attention, the site is not translated, use the translation of your browser if you do not understand French).
Step 2: Choice of the test and selection of the licence
You will find all the screenshots below.
- Select the enduro discipline
- Check Épreuve
- Enter the date: 27/01/2023
- Search for LIGUE MOTOCYCLISTE OCCITANIE
- Search for c3051 – MOTO CLUB WELCOME TT
- Click on Lancer la recherche
- You will see: Hors Championnat – Enduro – NATIONALE Alèstrem Alès (30) validate this choice
- In the choice of the license check LJA
- Click on Télécharger le certificat to obtain your pre-filled medical certificate. You must then have it signed by your doctor (attention, only this certificate is valid).
- Click on Actualiser le panier and proceed to the payment of your choice.
ATTENTION: You must absolutely use the medical certificate issued on this page whatever your country or nationality. No other certificate will be validated by the FFM!